
2020-07-28
Hope is like the sun, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
希望有如太阳,当我们向它行进时,便把我们负担的阴影投在身后。

2020-07-27
Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.
被错误的人围绕着才是世上最孤独的事。

2020-07-26
Cease to inquire what the future has in store, and take as a gift whatever the day brings forth.
不要问未来会带来什么,把时日带给我们的东西当作礼物收下吧。

2020-07-25
I count myself in nothing else so happy, as in a soul remembering my good friends.
我所唯一引为骄傲的事,就是我有一颗不忘友情的灵魂。

2020-07-24
It's so easy to be careless, but it takes curse and courage to take cares.
想要不在乎太容易了,但要有无穷的勇气才能学会在乎。

2020-07-23
Winners never quit and quitters never win.
退缩者永无胜利,胜利者永不退缩。

2020-07-22
Maybe life has no meaning, and the best we can hope for is just being nice.
可能生活本来就没什么意义,我们能做到最好的就是友善对待身边的一切。

2020-07-21
Independence is good, but isolation is too high a price to pay for it.
独立自主是件好事,但是孤立却要付出很高的代价。

2020-07-20
Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
每一次挥棒落空都让我更接近下一个全垒打。

2020-07-19
Having dreams is what makes life tolerable.
梦想使生活得以忍受。

2020-07-18
The greatest brilliance in life lies not in never falling, but fall can always rise again.
生命中最伟大的光辉不在于永不坠落,而是坠落后总能再度升起。

2020-07-17
Sometimes l feel I’m fighting for a life I just ain’t got the time to live. I want it all to mean something.
我常常觉得我在为一个没时间享受的人生奋斗,我希望它能有价值。

2020-07-16
Fate makes relatives, but choice makes friends.
亲戚是天生的,而朋友则是选择的。

2020-07-15
My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.
我只对将来感兴趣,因为我的余生将在那儿度过。

2020-07-14
Till tomorrow's sun has set, one day to walk the earth!
明日日落前,行于世一日。

2020-07-13
I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.
我希望活得深刻,吸取生命中所有精华。

2020-07-12
I do not believe such a quality as chance exists. Every incident that happens must be a link in chain.
我不相信有运气这种东西,每件意外发生都有其连锁关系。

2020-07-11
If you only do what you can do you’ll never be more than you are now.
如果你只做你力所能及的事,你就没法进步。

2020-07-10
You are very much on time, and in your time zone destiny set up for you.
在命运为你安排的属于自己的时区里,一切都准时。

2020-07-09
Innocence dwells with wisdom, but never with ignorance.
纯真与智慧同在,但它决不和愚昧相关。