
2020-06-18
The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.
我所认为最深沉的爱,莫过于分开以后,我将自己活成了你的样子。

2020-06-17
I do not live in the world alone, but in a thousand worlds.
我不是独自生活在这世界上,而是生活在千百个世界之中。

2020-06-16
The soul selects her own society, then shuts the door, to her divine majority, present no more.
灵魂选择自己的伴侣,然后,把门紧闭,她神圣的决定,再不容干预。

2020-06-15
Zeal without knowledge is fire without light.
没有知识的热忱犹如火之无光。

2020-06-14
Take the sourest lemon that life has to offer and turn it into something resembling lemonade.
接过生活中酸涩的柠檬,把它变成酸甜可口的柠檬汽水。

2020-06-13
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。

2020-06-12
Youth, even in its sorrows, always has a brilliancy of its own.
青春,即使在它的悲哀时也是辉煌的。

2020-06-11
I am not born for one corner, the whole world is my native land.
我不是生来就该待在一个角落里,全世界都是我的故乡。

2020-06-10
Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
还没有为人类赢得任何胜利便死去是可耻的。

2020-06-09
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me.
世事变迁,于我无异。

2020-06-08
And anybody capable of love is capable of being saved.
任何一个能爱的人都可以得到拯救。

2020-06-07
Correction does much, but encouragement does more.
纠正很有用,但鼓励的作用更大。

2020-06-06
You have to decide whether to trust your own eyes and ears, or what other people say.
你需要决定是相信自己的眼睛和耳朵,还是相信别人的话。

2020-06-05
Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.
比起悲观,乐观会让你把每一件事都做得更好。

2020-06-04
The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still small voice of conscience.
良心之声寂静微小,但它传递的距离是人声永远达不到的。

2020-06-03
You’re consumed with the world’s perception of you.
你被世界对你的看法所吞噬。

2020-06-02
The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children.
为孩子们所做的一切应成为衡量社会道德的标尺。

2020-06-01
All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.
所有的大人都曾经是小孩,虽然,只有少数的人记得。

2020-05-31
Avoid using cigarettes, alcohol, and drugs as alternatives to being an interesting person.
拒绝烟、酒、毒,它们不能让你成为一个有趣的人。

2020-05-30
They say the important thing in life isn’t the destination, it’s the journey.
人们说人生最重要的不是目的地,而是旅途本身。