
2020-05-09
No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.
无论眼前有多黑暗,爱和希望总有可能。

2020-05-08
If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.
你们若是注意,每个人都是以自己的步幅行走。

2020-05-07
He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.
不惩罪恶,无异于鼓动他人作恶。

2020-05-06
If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice, beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice.
我死后还会听见你的声音,我在墓中的灵魂依旧欢欣。

2020-05-05
There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.
感恩的心中有永恒的夏天。

2020-05-04
To be a sailor of the world, bound for all ports.
做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。

2020-05-03
A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.
发现了生命的价值的人,一个小时都不会浪费。

2020-05-02
Despite the forecast, live as it’s spring.
无论天气预报如何,把每天都当成春天来过。

2020-05-01
The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
无产者在这个革命中失去的只是锁链。他们获得的将是整个世界。

2020-04-30
I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.
再怎样的铁石心肠,也会因一个小小的微笑而变得柔软起来。

2020-04-29
Don't close your eyes, the opportunity will appear in the next second.
请不要闭眼,机会就在下一秒钟出现。

2020-04-28
Go as far as you can see, when you get there you'll be able to see farther.
去你所能到达的最远处,等你到那儿,你会看得更远。

2020-04-27
Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
正规教育能维持生计,自我教育能获得财富。

2020-04-26
Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。

2020-04-25
The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.
人生最大的危险在于太过于谨慎。

2020-04-24
The mankind’s courage and resolution will be witnessed and remembered by stars.
人类的勇气和坚毅必将被镌刻在星空之下。

2020-04-23
I have spent my entire life putting off things that I thought there’d be time for later.
我这一辈子都在推迟做那些我以为以后会有时间做的事情。

2020-04-22
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
我们的星球是宇宙无边的黑暗中孤独的尘埃。

2020-04-21
A man's character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.
一个人的性格可以从他谈吐中使用的形容词里去了解。

2020-04-20
I think the truly natural things are dreams, which nature can't touch with decay.
我认为梦境才最为真切,它自然纯净、无法侵腐。